Tvinninq layihəsinin Azərbaycan üzrə məsləhətçisinin Dillər üzrə köməkçisi- Tərcüməçi vakansiyası üzrə işçi axtarılır
A Language Assistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA)
Duration: 23 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
End of contract: 21th August 2019
Position is based in: State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance of the Republic of Azerbaijan
93, Z. Aliyeva str., Baku AZ 1000, Azerbaijan or in the close area
Gross monthly salary depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a language assistant to the RTA and assist short-term experts during their missions;
- Providing translation services from Azerbaijani to English or French and English or French to Azerbaijani;
- Providing interpretation services during missions: meetings, trainings, seminars and other project-related events in Azerbaijani, English and French;
- Ensuring research of information and documents related to the social health insurance policy and issues linked with the project;
- Editing written project materials in Azerbaijani and English;
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with Azerbaijani officials involved in the project;
- Assisting RTA in organization of experts’ missions, trainings, workshops, steering committee meetings and other events related to the project;
- Ensure the editing of web-pages, social networks and other communication activities;
- Performing all other duties assigned, e.g. cooperate and work with RTA Assistant in daily administrative management of the project, office management, monitoring telephone and general correspondence.
- Language, Translation, or Interpretation Studies;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, French, Azerbaijani; Proven experience in translation and interpretation. Command in Russian is an advantage ;
- Computer proficiency in MS office;
- Good contact with people and interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit;
- At ease with intercultural context;
- The RTA Language Assistant may not have or have had any recent (past six months) contractual relation with the beneficiary administration, namely the State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance of Azerbaijan.
The following experience and skills will be considered as an asset for the RTA Language Assistant:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an interpreter at the national or international level;
- Experience of work with high level actors in Azerbaijani administration;
- Experience in international projects;
- Experience of participation in international projects dealing with social reform;
- Knowledge of health policies and social protection system in Azerbaijan.
- Experience of working with web-design software.
Application deadline: 18 AM, 11th September, 2017
Terms of application:
- Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “RTA Language Assistant”
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interviews are scheduled to be held during the third and fourth weeks of September, 2017 in the premises of the State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance of Azerbaijan, 93, Z. Aliyeva str., Baku.
The abovementioned Twinning project is a joint project between France represented by Expertise France, Lithuania represented by State Social Insurance Agency and Azerbaijan represented by State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance.
The overall objective of this twinning project is to facilitate the health system financing reform in Azerbaijan through introduction of the mandatory health insurance.
For any further information please contact Mr Gediminas CERNIAUSKAS, Resident Twinning Adviser,
We thank you very much for your application!