Monitorinq və təhlil üzrə menecer vakansiyası üzrə işçi axtarılır
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
An organisation is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to be responsible for establishing and implementing an effective system to monitor progress, impacts and successes of project activities and performance at all levels by ensuring proper planning, evaluation, knowledge management
- To Identify and establish performance indicators.
- To develop quality assurance strategies.
- To maintain contact with program partners and ensure all program aspects comply with Agency requirements.
- To ensure a program or project to adhere to relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organisational policies.
- To conduct regular inspections to detect areas that violate the guidelines and initiate corrective measures.
- To maintain positive contact between his employer and program partners, funders and other stakeholders.
- To develop an effective communication framework to enable all parties to share and access all knowledge and information.
- To ensure efficient monitoring and evaluation of all projects,
- To organise and coordinate training programs for project and team personnel to help update their skills.
- To manage and develop the M&E Team performance.
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation reports in coordination with statistics to regularly share the results and identify areas to improve
- Analyse monitoring and evaluation reports to assess problems and taking actions to improve
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree (Health Administration, Public Health, Health Financing preferable)
- Proven working experience minimum 5 years, minimum 3 years in relevant supervisory role
- High level IT proficiency with advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to professionally evaluate the data
- Experience in managing and supervising on over the personnel
- Excellent communication, time management skills
- Strong language skills (Azerbaijani, English, Russian)
- Strong Mentoring and Coaching skills
- Financial and Budget forecasting knowledge
- Awareness in health system (preferable)
Are you interested?
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2017 .
Please specify the name of the position in the subject section
Shortlisted candidates ONLY will be contacted