Yerləşdirilmə tarixi: 07.06.2017
Son müraciət tarixi: 11.09.2017
Tvinninq layihəsinin Azərbaycan üzrə məsləhətçisinin assistenti vakansiyası üzrə işçi axtarılır
An Assistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA)
Duration: 23 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
End of contract: 21th August 2019
Position is based in: State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance of the Republic of Azerbaijan
93, Z. Aliyeva str., Baku AZ 1000, Azerbaijan or in the close area
Gross monthly salary depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the logistical follow-up of the EU Twinning Project: phone calls, local meetings organisation, appointments arrangement, filing, mission certificates of experts drawing-up and sending, missions of experts calendar updating, type letters drafting, documents making-up. Process incoming and outgoing correspondence (registration, follow-up, transmission, dissemination);
- Ensure logistics for experts missions, including travel arrangements, hotels booking, venues finding and documentation preparing as necessary;
- Ensure the access to information and documentation of the projects and the regular updating of the Cloud designed for the share of documentation and information between the twinning management team (RTA, assistants, Expertise France Project Officer and Team leaders) and between the several project’s stakeholders ;
- Support the organisation of events: documentation research, information dissemination, conference and workshops preparation, logistical aspects related to the event’s organisation;
- Ensure the editing of web-pages, social networks and other communication activities;
- Provide support with the research of information and documentation linked to mandatory social health insurance and related to the project’s objectives;
- Provide support in translating documents from Azerbaijani to English or/and eventually to French;
- Provide support in editing documents in Azerbaijani and English;
- Provide occasional support with interpretation in meetings.
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Economics or any other relevant diploma;
- Knowledge of health policies and health financing system in Azerbaijan;
- General knowledge of EU-funded projects procedures;
- Computer proficiency in MS office;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (both oral and written) is required;
- Intermedium level in French;
- Good contact with people and interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit;
- At ease with intercultural context;
- The RTA Assistant may not have or have had any recent (past six months) contractual relation with the beneficiary administration, namely State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The following experience and skills will be considered as an asset for the RTA Assistant:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level;
- Experience of participation in international projects dealing with social reform;
- Experience in logistical management for international projects;
- Experience of working with web-design software.
Application deadline: 11 AM, 11th September, 2017
Terms of application:
- Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Assistant to the RTA”.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interviews are scheduled to be held during the third and fourth weeks of September, 2017 in the premises of the State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance of Azerbaijan, 93, Z. Aliyeva str., Baku.
The abovementioned Twinning project is a joint project between France represented by Expertise France, Lithuania represented by State Social Insurance Agency and Azerbaijan represented by State Agency for Mandatory Health Insurance.
The overall objective of this twinning project is to facilitate the health system financing reform in Azerbaijan through introduction of the mandatory health insurance.
For any further information please contact Mr Gediminas CERNIAUSKAS , Resident Twinning Adviser, e-mail:
We thank you very much for your application!